Johnny Utah's Tuesday Fall Competitive Blind Draw League  Cornhole · Any Competitive

Season:
Fall 2014
Starts:
Sep 30 ’14
Ends:
Nov 18 ’14
Registration Dates:
Aug 25 ’14 – Oct 7 ’14 regular
Location:
Johnny Utah's
Sponsor:
www.Cityscreens215.com
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun between 7:00pm and 10:00pm

Competitive Player Weekly Blind Draw League

Team Fees
Regular $40.00 per team + $2.00 Processing Fee

The competitive division blind draw fall cornhole league at Johnny Utah's begins on Tuesday, September 30th and will be 8 weeks long including playoffs.

Below are the basic guidelines of the individual blind draw league:

 
The cost per person to get into the league is $40.  

The cost to compete each night is $10 / person.  Each week you will be blindly paired with another person from the pro league and play in the weekly tournament.   60% of the pot for the week is paid out that night to the top team.  The remaining 40% goes towards the year end pot.  (Note the $10 must be paid up front each week in order to participate in the blind draw tournament that night.)


Each week each person will get points in a system we developed based on how you place in the weekly tournament.  These points will be tallied over the course of the season and will be used to determine the seeds for the year-end tournament.  The year-end tournament will be a singles tournament, not doubles with a partner.  And only the top 12-15 players from the season will qualify for the season end singles tournament.  This number of players who qualify will depend on the # of people who sign up for the league.


Why do only the top 12-15 qualify?  This incentivizes each person to come and play each week so you can earn points towards your ranking. 


As always, please contact us with any questions or inquiries: 

philadelphiacornholeleague@gmail.com
 

League Notes:

Registration is closed

Select an Option:



Send Your Feedback